Monday, April 24, 2006

 

USA Today, Townhall, and Temple

Lots of ground to cover this morning (The result of not posting regularly), though I doubt I'll get to all of it.
First, thanks to Judy Mandell, fellow ASJA-er and the author of one of my favorite books on writer-editor relationships, who interviewed me recently about male-female relationships for an article in USA Today. Judy's great article is in this morning's edition.
Also, our latest in Townhall.com tackles the question of just when do dissenters cross the line into sedition.
Lots of folks already talking about it. More later.
Speaking of "talking," my buddy John Temple Ligon is now hosting a brand new talk-radio show, The Sunday Temple Times, 10 o'clock each Sunday morning on WIS Radio 1320 AM, here in Columbia, S.C.
Much more to discuss. Stay tuned.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?