Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

Highly ticked in South Carolina

This New York City transit strike burns me up! Those birds are already overpaid, get guaranteed pay raises, a nice pension, you name it (things MOST Americans would be eternally grateful for)!
Now, they walk off the job and to hell with everyone else.
Ninety percent of the people I need to talk with today - and this week - can't get to work. Not to mention the fact that the strikers are literally endangering peoples lives by shutting down a huge transportation system that millions depend on. What about security issues caused by road traffic gridlock? I know, I know... there are certain streets the emergency vehicles can freely move on. But that's not enough.
I think the unions have outlived their frigging usefulness!
Yes, I'm pissed. They are potentially costing me money. It's for damn sure causing me to reschedule the rest of this week AND I LIVE OVER 700 MILES SOUTH OF THE CITY!
Highly ticked in South Carolina.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?