Friday, December 09, 2005

 

C.S. Lewis, Michael Reagan, and Michael Fowler

In light of all the recent ado over "The Chronicles of Narnia," I'd like to invite everyone to read C.S. Lewis' "Mere Christianity." It is, in my opinion, a literary pleasure, a treat for the intellectual senses, of which no one - believer, skeptic, or unbeliever - should be denied.
OK, moving right along...
Thanks to talk radio's Michael Reagan (son of the late great commander-in-chief) who recently touted my Pearl Harbor piece.
And, many thanks to my friends yesterday - sorry guys, don't want to show all my cards just yet - who arranged for me to take a test ride in the protoype vehicle that may well be the replacement vehicle for the up-armored Humvee in Iraq. I am the first journalist in the world to do so, and I even got to bring my nephew, Michael Fowler, along for the ride.
Details to follow in a few publications, so stay tuned.
Semper Fi,
WTSjr





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?