Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 

There's nothing like fan mail

In fact, here's one from a reader who comments on a piece I wrote this week for National Review Online:

"Your almost endless dissertation on minor and meaningless "success stories" in Iraq illustrate, better than anything I could ever say, why most Americans want us out of Iraq as soon as possible. I mean honestly, what planet are you reporting from?
Also, I'm very sorry about the loss of your theocratic police state. It must be very frustrating to have come so close to overthrowing our great American democracy, only to have your plans foiled by most all of the pesky American people.
Remember, it's not that Americans don't understand your police state agenda; it's just that they reject it. I mean, my goodness, we're Americans, not Nazis.
Sincerely,
SearingTruth
Protecting our traditional American values of truth, justice, and freedom for all"





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?