Saturday, June 04, 2005

 

"incredibly cute Laurin Manning says... "

The Laurin Line

OK, so incredibly cute Laurin Manning says that I'm her "new favorite freelance journalist" and she's now tempted to rush right out and buy a copy of National Review because I'm her new fav :-)
Folks, this is great! I'm flattered, and her comments now make me wanna rush right out and buy a brand new pair of powder-blue Converse high-tops.
Kidding, kidding, kidding.
Actually, for those of you who don't know me, that may sound somewhat condescending. It's not at all intended that way. Laurin IS INDEED AS CUTE AS SHE CAN BE! What red-blooded American male could possibly think otherwise? She's also - obviously - incredibly bright, adventurous, ambitious, and a pretty darned good writer to boot.
Now, if I could just get her to switch colors, politically...
Oh, here's Laurin... see what I mean?
That cuteness factor is waaaaay up there ;-)


WTSjr





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?