Friday, April 15, 2005

 

The birth-cry of America's armed forces

Our latest, The birth-cry of America's armed forces, is now LIVE at MilitaryWeek.com, and stirring up - I'm happy to say - quite a bit of interest. Those of you close to me, know I'm an eternally proud South Carolinian. Those of you closest to me, know that there is one day of the year that I wish I was from the great state of Massachusetts.
See why here.
Also, was on Calgary, Alberta, Canada's The World Tonight, last evening, discussing Iraq, independent military operations by Iraqi forces, and U.S. troop withdrawals/rotations in that country.
Great show! Great host, Rob Breakenridge! Great producer, Teresa Brown!
I always enjoy chatting with them.

AFTERNOON COMMENTS: We're getting blogged, republished, and commented-on all over the place.
For instance, Jeff Quinton - whose weblog, Backcountry Conservative, was featured on CNN's Inside Politics with Judy Woodruff, yesterday - mentions us here. And NavySEALs.com republishes us here.
Oh, and we're about to launch an exciting new feature here at wthomassmithjr.com.
Stay tuned!

WTSjr





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?